• Ultra-plush and super-absorbent; Lint-, wrinkle-, and odor-free; Mildew and bacteria resistant; Removes makeup with just water! Once you try these cloths you will never use a regular washcloth again!
Our pioneering bamboo charcoal products take the already-versatile nature of microfiber to a whole new level. Bamboo charcoal is made by heating bamboo at a temperature of more than 1000 C, and then grounding it into nano-particles to combine with filament yarn. The bamboo charcoal component of this textile gives it absorption properties that reduce moisture, inhibit bacteria, and eliminate odor. This technology, which has been used for centuries in Asia, is also known as "Ionic Therapy."
Centuries ago, the Japanese, Korean, and Chinese used bamboo charcoal as a natural way to improve sleep and mantain healthy hair and skin. It was common for people to place a basket of bamboo charcoal under the bed, as bamboo charcoal absorbs the excess moisture in the air during periods of high humidity.
Today, bamboo charcoal is commonly used to counter the effects of exposure to the electromagnetic waves emitted from electronic devices. Asians place bamboo charcoal under hardwood floors to reap its benefits, boil it in water for sweeter-tasting tea and water, and place it in the rice cooker to yield better-tasting rice.
Benefits of our Microbamboo Products:
- 20% Bamboo charcoal, 70% polyester, 10% polyamide.
- Ultra-plush and super-absorbent
- Lint-, wrinkle-, and odor-free
- Mildew and bacteria resistant
- Removes makeup, masks and products with just water.
Washing Instruction:Machine Washable & Dryable. Liquid Detergent Recommended. No Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets. OxiClean is Customer - Recommended to Remove Stains.
Comes packaged in an organza bag.....Perfect for gift giving !